Located at 35 meters from the sea and the Winston Churchill artificial harbor, in the heart of the pedestrian aera of Arromanches, our establishment is open since summer 2016. The house was built before 1900. It was a ruin when we bought it in 2014. We restaured it completly, keeping the period architecture spirit. It was the right place to expose our world war two genuine aeronautical artefacts collection and share it with our customers.
Certified 4-star by the french label "Gites de France", each of our 4 rooms is uniquely decorated and bears the name of an airfield (Advanced Landing Ground), built by the allies just after the landing.